Sunday, May 23, 2010

What can we get away with today?





Luna: Topper! I think the coast is clear. No one's watching us right now! Hurry up, we can do some fun stuff before they catch us!











Topper: Ok, sis - let me just check it out first. Hmmm, I think you're right! Let's go!












Luna and Topper: Where do we go from here? I don't see a way out of this yard, do you?












Emma: Oh, oh - they're up to something again. I wonder if I should go tell Mom?












Luna: psssssst! Topper! Emma's spying on us. I think she's going to go tell Mom what we're up to!











Topper: Nah, I don't think so, sis. I think Emma's on our side. Really, I do!













Topper: See? Emma's taking a nap, she didn't tell on us at all. Let's dig!









Luna and Topper: We love to dig! I bet we can dig a tunnel to China!













Luna: Well, maybe not to China, but I bet we can dig a hole under the fence if Emma doesn't tattle on us.

No comments: