Sunday, November 21, 2010

Topper's turn


Luna's been getting way too much attention lately. First, she's Dadderd's favorite subject for black and white photography. Second, she was the cute pet of the day for November 3rd.

I don't think that's fair. Look! I should be on a calendar or something. I'm much more adorable than she is . . .






Topper does look pretty cute sometimes. I wonder if I should be worried?










Emma: You don't have anything to worry about, Topper. Besides being cute, you're much more fun to play with than that ol' stick-in-the-mud.

Topper: Luna really is more attractive than me, though.








Maybe someday I'll be "Cute pet of the day," too . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Topper. I think you are sooooo handsome!!! In fact...you wanna go out for some water or something???
Your uhmm..."friend"...Rose
(Im pretty HOT for having 27 babies, Im just sayin'....)

Anonymous said...

Emma, Luna, Topper:
It's up to you three to insist that your human servants post a current Thanksgiving video of you three -- your admiring public need to keep abreast of all your holiday celebrations.

Otherwise, you might find the nose of some paparazzi poking through the bushes -- or was that just a rat?
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!