Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Excuses, excuses. . .

Poor Emma - I've been sooooooooooo busy during spring quarter. First I went off for three weeks to Hawaii, Australia, and then Hawaii again. While I was gone Emma gained two whole pounds because no one took her for walks and she found all sorts of goodies the kids left around the house. I had to put Emma through "botany boot camp" when I came home and now she's back to her regular size. I was busy as soon as I came home, serving on a big grant panel, so I didn't have time to work on Emma's blog and then I started teaching again. For the past month I've been working on the Aisling CD, "The Pilgrim's Road." Emma's glad that I've not been ignoring her, but I've really not had time to update the blog. However, I'll correct that now. Sorry for the time lag. . .

No comments: