Saturday, February 24, 2007

Squeaky toy inspiration

Mom was surfing the web and found a website of an artist who does installation acoustic art. The video she found was of an installation of squeaky toys being squeaked by a couple of kids. (You have to click on "works" and then "acapella" to see the video.) I went bonkers over the squeaky sounds and had to investigate Mom's computer. I couldn't find any toys in her laptop so I found one of my favorite toys to play with. Wow, what great inspiration for playing with toys.




After I grabbed my toy I went looking for the squeaky sounds. Are there more toys in Mom's camera bag????











Nope - I'll grab my toy, though, and make sure no one's going to take it from me. Do I look ferocious?








Oh, sorry! Didn't mean to scare you.











I'll just squeak this toy by myself. I don't need to find those other ones. I still hear them, though.











I wish someone would play with me. . . .

1 comment:

Jan said...

Awww nasty mummy hiding all those other squeaky toys from you. Still you have a very nice one of your own to play with, I would play with you if I lived closer...